[OM] FS Om-1n + 50mm f3.5 macro

Subject: [OM] FS Om-1n + 50mm f3.5 macro
From: Wayne Harridge <Wayne.Harridge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 1998 12:58:53 +1100
Dear Zuikoholics,

I dropped in to have a look in a nearby Cash Converters (pawnshop) and there
was a chrome OM-1N MD with 50mm f3.5 macro (Chrome nose, SC) for sale at
$AU175 (translates to about $US110).  I would have snapped it up for myself
but I already have 2 OM-1 and the MC 50mm f3.5, and my wife would probably
strangle me if I arrived with more OM gear.  The lens is in excellent
condition with very little wear on the paintwork, glass looks excellent (had
a Skylight on it).  The body is also in very good condition, meter working,
selftimer working, shutter sounded good at a range of speeds, foam is gummy,
a few minor scratches on the base plate.  The shop was trying very hard to
sell it to me and also offered a 3 month repair/exchange warranty.

I have no afilliations at all with the store, but if anyone is interested I
could obtain this package on their behalf.

Note that I am in Melbourne Austalia, so shipping might add a bit to the
price.

Merry Christmas,

...Wayne