[OM] Large Format

Subject: [OM] Large Format
From: "David Brown" <keswick@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 1998 16:34:08 -0000
Sorry about being off-topic but I am sure that there are some large format
enthusiasts on the list. I have been thinking about large format for some
time (no, I wouldn't dream of moving away from OM as well!) as an addition
for some landscape work and I have seen what I think is a good offer for a
Wista 5x4 field camera with a Rodenstock Grandagon-n 75mm/6.8 lens (about
21mm in 35mm format).

I would appreciate any advice or comments from any list members - I suppose
it had better be off list so please reply to keswick@xxxxxxxxxxx.

Many thanks and best wishes for the Christmas holidays to everyone, David