Re: [OM] Santa, Are You Listening??

Subject: Re: [OM] Santa, Are You Listening??
From: "John Petrush" <petrush@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 1998 13:50:11 -0800
1.  Ummm.....Santa, please make that two Zuiko 35mm shifts.....
2.  My beloved OM's to visit John in '99 and come back to me in '99
3.  A LNIB M.15v NiCad power pack for my MD-2
4.  More females on this list - and gallery contributions from any one of
them
5.  A mint OM-1n (black) stuffing my stocking.
6.  what's an eBay????? <g>

Lacking any of the above, best health and happiness to all we OM folks.  May
your viewfinder always be bright.

John P