[OM] Digital Printing Papers

Subject: [OM] Digital Printing Papers
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 1998 01:24:38 EST
Whenever we're on vacation my wife shoots the people pictures and I shoot
slides with my OM equipment. Invariably and inevitable, some family shots find
their way to the slide film, and absolutely my wife wants one or two or more
for her photo album.  Rather than send them out I have started scanning the
slides and place 4 on a page for snapshots.

I would like to bring my paper costs down though and wonder what ink jet
glossy papers others are using for "quality is no object" prints.

Warren Kato