Re: [OM] Dead OM-2s ?

Subject: Re: [OM] Dead OM-2s ?
From: svtbrad@xxxxxxxxxx (Bradley Mabb)
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 1998 13:52:58 -0800
>Hey that would have been a good deal for the lens and winder alone! Brilliant
>with an OM-4 to boot! And you don't feel a bit ashamed? ;-)
>
>All the best and happy holidays as well,
>Soenke, Hamburg

    Hi Soenke,

      No, mainly cause when going through some hard times a few years back I
    lost alot of things to that Pawnshop (including my first OM-1 and 35-70
     f3.6:( )
    I think they're still way ahead in the long run. And yes, the way I saw it
   was the winder and lens was worth the price, even if the OM4 HAD been fried.
      BTW, with the price you paid for all, still think you got a good deal,
   even it it DOES have to be sent to John :)

                                                   enjoy,

                                                     Brad