RE: [OM] problem with lenses......

Subject: RE: [OM] problem with lenses......
From: Wayne Harridge <Wayne.Harridge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 19:55:12 +1100
I had aproblem with the lens lock button of my 135mm f3.5, this is all in
the rearmost stainless steel ring also.  When I asked the repair man about
swapping the rear part of the mount around (I thought I might sacrifice one
of my 50mm f1.8 also !), he said that that part of the lens looked the same
but internally was different for different lenses.  You might be lucky, but
possibly not.

...Wayne