Re: [OM] Olympus Excess Sale! (second round, reduced prices)

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Excess Sale! (second round, reduced prices)
From: Denton Taylor <denton@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 05:13:30 -0500
>>I do appreciate the fact that you give the list For Sale Information, and I
also think most list members do because most of us also seem to have some
(or much) collectors blood flowing in our bodies.

What I cannot appreciate as much is the fact that you want to have us list
members bidding against each other here by mentioning offers you allready
have received. I think that for "auction like" sales there are other
places.>>

I didn't see anything wrong with Jan's post. He's basically saying, I'm
selling them for this price, so don't waste our time with offers. But If
you insist, I already have these offers.

Now if he accepted 'offers' at or above his asking price, without selling
the items, well, that would be another story...

Regards,
Denton Taylor
Photogallery at www.dentontaylor.com
Panoramic and 360deg Immersive Images at
        www.threehundredsixty.com