Re: [OM] Strobe questions

Subject: Re: [OM] Strobe questions
From: Pauls0627@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 08:45:58 EST
In a message dated 12/20/98 12:26:52 PM Eastern Standard Time, gma@xxxxxxxxxx
writes:

<<  seem to remember some nice compact Olympus flash units
 > that would probably be a lot more convenient in most cases, in addition to
 > working well with my camera. >>

Try the T20 - very small and compact, and will make use of the viewfinder LED
in the OM-1n. I used to have a Vivitar 2600 (I think) which falls between the
T20 and 283 in size, and also makes use of the viewfinder LED (no TTL though,
but that shouldn't be an issue with the OM-1n).

Paul Schings
Coventry, RI