Re: [OM] Olympus Excess Sale! (second round, reduced prices)

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Excess Sale! (second round, reduced prices)
From: wiliam.wagenaar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 13:34:54 +0100

Jan Steinman wrote:
-----
Nope. As I explained in my first listing -- first to meet my asking price
(or first to convince me a lower offer is reasonable) gets it. Just sold
two more items today -- just in time, I've got a 35 shift to pay for
somehow... :-)
-----
Jan,

I have to apologise. As I see now while I am rechecking you previous mail I
had no reason at all to reply this harsh to you. You just wanted us to know
that we did not have to bother bidding lower than the bid's you allready
received.

I hope you can accept the apology.

Wiliam