RE: [OM] Doris has left

Subject: RE: [OM] Doris has left
From: JohnGardner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 15:49:57 -0000
Because of the OTT abuse regarding bracketing. Things got a bit too mean and
I think she took her bat home. Sad really cos she was very knowledgable and
a good contributer to the list. I for one would welcome her back. Her posts
were far more entertaining than whether the Germans are a) easily offended
or b) xenophobic or c) drive knackered old Saab convertibles or e) prefer
Ford Explorers to Jeep Cherokee.

John
John Gardner
Project Leader
IS Strategy & Contingency Planning
X30697
Mobile 07887 627005

 12/22/98 15:50:03
Halifax plc, Registered in England No. 2367076.
Registered Office: Trinity Road, Halifax, West Yorkshire HX1 2RG.
Represents only the Halifax Financial Services Marketing Group for the purposes
of advising on and selling life assurance, pensions and unit trust business.
The Marketing Group is regulated by the Personal Investment Authority.