RE: [OM] Olympus Binoculars.... How good are they?1

Subject: RE: [OM] Olympus Binoculars.... How good are they?1
From: "Rex Jackson" <rexjackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 19:21:30 -0500
http://www.mindspring.com/~rexjackson/

Those would probably be nice to have. Personally, I can't deal with anything
stronger than the 8x40 binoculars I own. I used to own a Nikon 10x50 and I
could never hold it steady enough to use for more than a few seconds at a
time. The extra magnification was just never worth the hassle of trying to
use it. I mostly only use them for concerts, though. It might have been less
painful if I'd been using them as spotters in the wild, but I kinda doubt
it.

-Rob