[OM] For sale TTL Auto cord for QA310

Subject: [OM] For sale TTL Auto cord for QA310
From: Mike Bloor <mikbloor@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 1998 12:31:54 GMT
I have a TTL Auto Cord 0.6m, new and unused in (battered) box.  There are no
instructions, but they really should not be needed.

This is the cable which allows a QA310 flash to be used off-camera while
retaining TTL control.  I think that if you have a bounce Grip 1 you need
this.  It connects to a Shoe 2 on the OM2 at one end and to the QA310 at the
other.

It is not suitable for the T series flash guns.

Will sell for Irish £15.00 (or UK£14.00, US$23) + postage.

Mike Bloor
Seratel Ltd.
Mulrany, Westport,
Co. Mayo, Ireland.