[OM] ITS CHRISTMAS!!!

Subject: [OM] ITS CHRISTMAS!!!
From: Konrad Pizzuto <pizzuto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 1998 19:24:14 -0800
Hello everybody,

I thought I'd be the first to send a christmas greeting to this list.  I
don't know if all of you celebrate it for the same reasons I do (ie:
Christianity!! :)) but to all over here, I think the fundamental feeling
associated with Christmas is that of friendship, and solidarity.

So... Merry Christmas to you all and to your ZA-supporting families!!

Before I leave, why don't you all make it a point to get rid of your
quabbles and minor irritations and use Christmas as an occasion to bring
this list's fraternity up to scratch?  I know we all differ in our
opinions and in the way we sell things around here, etc, etc, but after
all we have a common link, the OM system, and our love for photography.
Lets not get carried away to the point where our list etiquette
(introduced to facilitate things between us) works against us.  Above
all, lets BE TOLERANT!!

Ok?

Right, I've got a 50mm F1.8 for $2000 - anyone want to beat that
offer....before I donate to the Nikon users to torture!!!  :))) (Just
joking guys...)

Keep the health and happy christmas to you all.

KONRAD PIZZUTO