Re: [OM] XAs - Was: Doris has left.

Subject: Re: [OM] XAs - Was: Doris has left.
From: "George M. Anderson" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 1998 11:18:03 -0800
(Hey, Charles - look, I changed the title. Do I get a star named after me
now?)

>I'm looking forward to the arrival of a Olympus XA-4 w/ flash, in a lot of
>point and shoots that sold for $8.  Where, pray tell?  ebay, of course  :-)
>
>Gary Reese

Speaking of XAs: Did any one else notice the Grand Prize Winner in Pop
Photos' yearly contest?  It was an intriguing B&W street scene. taken by a
woman photographer from here in the Bay Area. She used an XA-2.

Oh, and the only Olympus to make this years' Photo Techniques 25 best
cameras, was the Stylus Epic. In 25th place.  The 4T has made it in past
years.

Oh, and I woke up in the middle of the night a couple night ago.  I couldn't
sleep.  The thought that was in my mind when I awoke (I swear I am not
making this up - and no, it has nothing to do with Deborah Kirsner) was
"Shit, the OM system IS dead."  Santa, can u help me with THIS one?

George