[OM] cold weather problems.

Subject: [OM] cold weather problems.
From: "james olson" <james_olson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 1998 12:19:48 PST
i am having troubles with my om-4.  actually i always have trouble with
all my olympus stuff.  hooray!  anyway, the problem is that when cold
outside, and using the self timer, the camera does not complete the self
timer cycle.  it just starts beeping and beeping over and over.  when i
reset the camera, and test the battery, the battery tests as fine.......
so if the battery has enough voltage, why do i loose my camera in the
cold?  i've had this trouble again and again and again.

does anyone feel a cold weather pack would help, as diagrammed earlier
on this group, or do i have another problem with the body?

thanks.