Re: [OM] When Zuiks attack... (was: People leaving)

Subject: Re: [OM] When Zuiks attack... (was: People leaving)
From: Ken Norton <image66@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 1998 17:10:38 -0600
Gary (I never exposed film with that woman) Schloss wrote:

>>[...] Remember Gary trying to pick up the woman with the really cheap
>>shift lens?  Dorothy?

>No, it's Deborah!  Deborah Kirsner.

Gary, Gary, Gary.   You answered that one pretty fast.  I can't even
remember my past girlfriends' names (good thing since I talk in my sleep
once in a while), but you sure remembered her name awefully quick.

>Oh, such nasty words!  "Picking up"?  "Stalking"?  "Scaring away women"??
>Moi??!!  As I recall it, I was merely "romancing" and "serenading" the
>fair maiden with the $25 shift lens.  So, does that make me a lecherous
>stalker?  NO WAY!!  More like a hopelessly desperate Zuikoholic. :-) :-)

It was the tutu that did it.  She asked repeatably that you shave your legs
if you wear it again.

>(Btw, Shawn or Giles, have these apparently memorable posts ever found
>their way in the OLY archives?  I never really checked.)

Don't tell Kenneth Starr.

Ken N.