Re: [OM] Camera store visit

Subject: Re: [OM] Camera store visit
From: "John Petrush" <petrush@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 1998 00:05:04 -0800
"noticeable delay" is being gracious.  More like terminal lag.  I used the
Oly Digital (D300-L) for my youngest daughters birthday party.  II hit the
shutter at the moment of blowing out the candles...only to wait another 1/2
second before all the automation decided it was time to go "click".  Well
all the candles were out by then :((  So much for a "Kodak Moment".
Oh for my trusty OM-1n.......

John P
there is no "never" - just long periods of "not yet".
there is no "always" - just long periods of "so far"