Re: [OM] digital/chemical?

Subject: Re: [OM] digital/chemical?
From: Matthias Wilke <Matthias.K.Wilke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 1998 07:39:56 +0200
>>About 10 or 15 years ago, some company (I don't remember the name)
>>introduced laser prints. It was of special advantage in printing
>>slides, because the system permitted color correction and tonal-scale
>>compression that would not be otherwise possible without going through
>>an internegative.
>
>Wasn't it "LaserPrint," and located in Florida?
>
>les clark

There is a relative new technic called Agfa Digiprint, which does similar
things. The scanned slides are transferred to negative paper with colour
correction and tonal-scale compression. The results, if not to great format
is choosen, are very good, with greater formats, you can see the scanning
lines.
Matthias