[OM] Thanks for your help re: exp. comp.

Subject: [OM] Thanks for your help re: exp. comp.
From: Cromag <hopi@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 1998 08:55:54 -0600 (CST)
Thanks to those of you who responded to my post regarding the exp. comp.
dial on a 4T. I have come to the conclusion that the camera is "stuck" on
-2 full stops comp., as it will only expose properly if I adjust the ASA
downward two stops. It seems odd that the contacts could be finicky like
this. The dial itself looks excellent, and the ratcheting action feels
as-new. One respondant suggested that there is an "annoying" adjustment
which I could handle myself. What specifically are you referring to?

Sleigh