[OM] Merry Christmas...

Subject: [OM] Merry Christmas...
From: "marc simon" <marc.simon@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 1998 18:05:42 +0100
Cc: "Doris Fang" <sfsttj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Hi all,
it's the "season" and as some have already done I would like to wish a Merry
Christmas and an Happy New Year for all of you. I agree with Paul Schings
when he wrote: >>There is also more of a sense of... dare I say it? "family"
with this list.<< We have all our "culture and view of the world" and this
list is a Forum (4OM) in the Latin sense of a place where anybody can
express himself. Each One has his "spot measurement" and the list is the
integrator of the "multi-spots", sometimes with the Hi.light or the Shadow
touch, even with a little bit of "bracketing". Perhaps sometimes are we
"fooled" by some sort of "linear Polarizing filter" but with a little bit of
good sense ...
For me, the list was his year a place where I've learned a lot of
"information" (OM or not...) and even the opportunity to meet some eminent
members of the list...
Once again I wish a Merry Christmas and an Happy New Year to all the Ladies
an Gentlemen (present or gone, I've appreciated the comments of Doris or
from Winsor Crosby...) and of course the Babies and "future Ones"...of the
list
marc