Re: [OM] When Zuiks attack...

Subject: Re: [OM] When Zuiks attack...
From: Bob Christopher <bc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 1998 17:13:01 -0700
Gary:

HERE, HERE!

I humble myself to the mighty "tutu" who sayeth, tho not writeth, these
words both wonderous and wise, both ephemoral and everlasting and sayeth
unto those who nayeth, "Heedeth, less thou not!" And to all a goodnight.

\Bob

>"Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes
>for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-
>addictive, gender-, race-, and ethnicity-neutral celebration of the winter
>solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the
>religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice,
>with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of
>others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions
>at all...
>
>AND...  a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically
>uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar
>year 1999, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of
>other cultures whose contributions to the OLY-list helped make America
>great, (not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other
>country, or is the only "AMERICA" in the western hemisphere), and without
>regard to the race, gender, nationality, ethnic origin, creed, color,
>age, physical ability, religious faith, sexual orientation, political
>philosophy, or choice of computer/photographic platform of the wishee."
>
>Disclaimer:
>
>"By accepting this greeting, you are accepting the following terms.
>This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal.  It is freely
>transferable with no alteration to the original greeting.  It implies
>no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for
>her/himself or others.  It is void where prohibited by law, and is
>revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher.  This wish is warranted
>to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings
>for a period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday
>greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement
>of this wish, or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the
>wisher."
>

>Hmm, I wonder how many Zuiks I had managed to offend this time... :-)
>
>Cheers,
>

>/Gary Schloss.
>Studio City, CA
>schloss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

   Bob
 Bob Christopher                        Littleton, CO USA

                CHRISTOPHER & ASSOCIATES
                        Est. 1979

                         Database
         Development - Programming - Deployment

       email                                website
 mailto:bc@xxxxxxxxx                  http://chisp.net/~bc