Re: [OM] Just how extensive is the T- Series? (brought on by seeing my f

Subject: Re: [OM] Just how extensive is the T- Series? (brought on by seeing my first ...
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 1998 19:31:49 EST
In a message dated 12/27/98 4:33:43 PM Eastern Standard Time,
per.nordenberg@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< I can even see a narrow opening about
 1 mm between the upper and the lower part of the flash body.
 It goes all around the body except at the back. The two
 halves of the body seems only to be firmly pressed together
 for a few mm on both sides of calculator panel. Is this
 narrow opening normal? Maybe something is missing?  >>

I can recall several years ago owning a T-20 that the two halves seemed to
move apart a few mm as time went by. I don't know if it was from age,
dropping, temperature extremes, or what, but it never failed me. (I don't know
if I sold it, I may still have it in my file drawers somewhere). But my gut
feeling is that it's partially due to age,(of plastic ) temperature, and the
way the halves are joined, I think the halves actually snap together at a
couple of points, not all around. I have little doubt that your flash will
still perform for quite a while. As long as the guts aren't loose, the plastic
halves are just the case, as long as they are still close together, they're
doing what they should- protect the innards.

Happy New Year everyone.
George S.