[OM] Four new pictures

Subject: [OM] Four new pictures
From: Matthias Wilke <Matthias.K.Wilke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 1998 03:30:42 +0200
Hi all,

under the adress
http://homepage.ruhr-uni-bochum.de/Matthias.K.Wilke/003.html I have posted
four new pictures, which I have scanned with a new Nikon LS 2000 scanner at
university. The new computer there is a wonderful G3 PowerMac with 300 MHz
and over 400 megabyte RAM. The new pictures are "Löwe" 1 and 2 (Lion, from
the zoo in Münster) taken with Rubinar 500mm 1:5,6 and OM-2n on Velvia and
"Chip" 1 and 2 taken with Olympus S-Plan Achromat 2 and artificial
illumination with three colours on Velvia. If you encounter problems with
these pictures, let me know. The two lion pictures are a little bit great
(almost 300 kbyte, excuse me)
Matthias