Re: [OM] was/coolers as camera cases/is tag your stuff

Subject: Re: [OM] was/coolers as camera cases/is tag your stuff
From: "Charles Loeven" <cpl49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 1998 11:22:41 -0800
<<I also had thought this was a good idea until one day, after a trip on a
small ferry boat, where the luggage had to be piled up in the separate
luggage area, I grabbed somebody's sandwiches & coke and that somebody
walked off with all my camera gear in an identical cooler. It was certainly
cheap while it lasted!>>

To avoid walking away with someone else's lunch or luggage of any kind,
I wrap blue masking tape around the handle of all my luggage and camera
bags.
It is easily identified as it comes off the airport carousel or is laid down
somewhere.
Just don't use blue or you may get _my_ sandwich and coke.

Charlie
Charles Loeven
cpl49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx