Re: [OM] coolers as camera cases

Subject: Re: [OM] coolers as camera cases
From: Andras Iklody-Szabo <isza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 1998 06:37:59 -0400
>Boy, I wish I was that lucky person to pick up a cooler of Olympus gear!
>Can you imagine the surprise, the astonishment?   How many Zuikos can you
>eat, prime or not prime? How about an OM1 for appetiter, OM2N for
>salad/soup and OM4T for entree. On the side would be all the f2 primes!
>Makes me think of Gary Schloss and the art of turning fine wines.

>Andre

Andre,

it wasn't Olympus but Nikonos, some $ 1500 worth, but that's not
appropriate for the list. I know, the finder had realised immediately his
luck and that he didn't have any decent intentions, because a few hours
later, while checking the people on the beach, I found my photo logbook
thrown under some bushes. The rest was gone forever! And the sandwiches I
got in return were not even tasty!

Andras Iklody-Szabo
Caracas / Venezuela