Re:[OM] Digital Darkroom Work

Subject: Re:[OM] Digital Darkroom Work
From: "Tomoko Yamamoto" <tomokoy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 1999 12:00:47 -0500
I want to add one more piece of information on the Alps printers.  I am sure
that many of you have never heard of the Alps printers even though the Alps can
be found in several mountainous countries including Japan.

Alps Electric must have been building printers for quite a while because I
purchased an Alps Allegro24 printer back in the 80s ( I don't quite remember the
purchase date).  It emulates the Epson LQ dot matrix printer and still works
fine.  I still use it for printing address labels, etc.  It is mechanically good
and I have never had any problems with the old printer (none with the new one,
either, which I purchased last spring).

Alps Electric is a Japanese company, but they do have their Web sites at a few
different locations.  Try the following first and go to other locations as well.

http://www.alpsusa.com/

Happy New Year and happy shooting with OM and other Olympus cameras in 1999!

Tomoko Yamamoto
mailto:tomokoy@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.charm.net/~tomokoy/