Re: [OM] Whereabouts?

Subject: Re: [OM] Whereabouts?
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 Jan 1999 13:18:28 -0700
At 06:14 PM 12/31/98 -0500, you wrote:
>I just received an email from Paul and he is still at:
>olympusguy@xxxxxxxx
>
>John
>
>Garth Wood wrote:
>>
>> It would appear that The Olympus Guy (www.olympusguy.com) is no longer at
>> stic.net, and I'm unable to locate him.  This is a shame, since I need some
>> small parts (winder coupling covers for an OM-2S and some light seal kits)
>> and knew that I could get them from him.
>>
>> Anyone know what happened to him?

I've talked it over with my ISP's help desk.  I'm still unable to surf to his
URL, and only with the greatest of difficulty can the help desk people do so.
It appears that there's a routing table problem somewhere on the regional
Alberta backbone (run by TELUS Advanced Communications) that's subtle and
difficult to find/correct.  The local routing tables are unable to resolve the
URL correctly, so until this gets cleared up (and it's been longer than 24
hours, so far), I can't see the Olympus Guy's site at all.

Sorry to bother everyone.  However, thanks to you, regional authorities know
that the problem's probably originating somewhere in the Alberta backbone.
Thanks!

Garth