Re: [OM] insurance

Subject: Re: [OM] insurance
From: "John Petrush" <petrush@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 1999 16:43:54 -0800
PITA - I like that one <g> - gotta remember it.
I ran into the same thing with my insurance man.  The coverage limit is well
below the value of many of the pieces of equipment.  The on-going hassle of
keeping all the documentation current, however, is something I've just
learned to live with.  Since Ken's story of the theft of his stuff a while
back, I created and maintain a list of all my photo gear, complete with
serial numbers.  To William's point, the rider is very low cost.  I have all
my photo and telescope toys, er equipment, all on the one rider, classified
as optical equipment and accessories.  Heaven forbid I should ever need it,
but its there........

John P
there is no "never" - just long periods of "not yet".
there is no "always" - just long periods of "so far"

Denton Taylor <denton@xxxxxxxx> embellished: