[OM] Miscellaneous For Sale

Subject: [OM] Miscellaneous For Sale
From: PCACala@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 1999 01:18:52 EST
Hi all:

Here are some items that I am helping a longtime OM user to sell.  **Please
contact me offline on these.**  Note that they maybe a delay on my responses
since I'm hitting the road to Phoenix, AZ, although I'll have my notbook
computer and Internet access.  As always, first come, first served.

"The OM System Lens Handbook" (1984).  Very nice shape - having lived on a
bookshelf. $40  This differs from the premium priced 1985 edition only in that
two lenses are not included.

Shipman's Olympus book (1983).  Some highlighted lines in some parts.  $15.
Sorry, I don't know what models are covered.

A soft camera case for any OM body. $20

Vivitar extension tube set consists of 12 mm, 20 mm and 36 mm sections and
they are automatic with an OM mount.   Clean as a whistle and in the original
case with instructions.  $25.

49 mm filters:
Hoya 81 A, $8
Vivitar 81 C, $8
Hoya Circular Polarizer, $25
Promaster Spectrum 7 FL-D, $10
B & W ES O10 1X (UV Haze?) protective, $10
ROLEV Yellow, $8
Vivitar UV-Haze, $8

55 mm filters:
Tiffen Linear Polarizer, $15
Hoya Linear Polarizer, $15
Vivitar Skylight 1A, $10

72 mm filter:
Hoya Linear Polarizer, $25

Cokin A filter holder with 49 mm adapter, $6

Extension cord with adapter to use the T32 flash with Quantum battery, $25

SCA 321 Module for TTL control by the OM 4 with a Metz CL 45, $25

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV