Re: [OM] OM Millenium Plans

Subject: Re: [OM] OM Millenium Plans
From: Pauls0627@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1999 05:33:55 EST
In a message dated 1/5/99 3:29:35 AM Eastern Standard Time, WKato@xxxxxxx
writes:

<< 2. Another idea would be to take the first sunrise of the millenium.  The
 international date line runs just west of Hawaii but jogs to the east near
 Tonga, which would appear to be the first spot in the world to see a sunrise
 on 1/1/2000.  This time I would take my wife, flowered shirts, an OM4T,
 21/3.5, 28/2.8 35-70/3.6 zoom, and 100/2 lens and neutral density gradient
 filters. >>

The first sunrise of the new millenia is on 1/1/2001... but if I were you I'd
make the trip next year anyway. I'm sure the wife wouldn't mind, and you can
scope out good sites to get that shot...

Paul Schings
Coventry, RI