RE: [OM] OM-2S/P - the forgotten OM camera? (was: Four new pictures)

Subject: RE: [OM] OM-2S/P - the forgotten OM camera? (was: Four new pictures)
From: "Per Nordenberg" <per.nordenberg@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1999 13:39:03 +0100
-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: Pauls0627@xxxxxxx <Pauls0627@xxxxxxx>
Till: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Datum: den 5 januari 1999 12:04
Ämne: Re: [OM] OM-2S/P - the forgotten OM camera? (was: Four new
pictures)

>In a message dated 1/4/99 5:17:19 PM Eastern Standard Time,
>per.nordenberg@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
>
><< Recently in
> rec.photo.equipment.35mm a seemingly very knowledgeable person tried
> to list all OM cameras. I don´t know if he´s a member of this list,
> but he seemed to know a lot about the OM system and he mentioned
every
> possible variant incl. M-1, OM-1 MD and OM-4 T. Was the OM-2S/P in
the
> list? No! I posted an answer that he had forgotten one model, but
> there was no reaction. >>
>
>I think that was me :-o  I couldn't find my post, but if I left out
the OM-2S,
>I would be surprised. I have an OM-2S, and love it. It got quite a
workout
>during the holidays. I like it for family snapshots because I can put
it in
>program mode, hand it to someone else, and then I actually can get in
some of
>the pictures! Any perceived slight against the OM-2S was strictly
>unintentional!
>
>Paul Schings
>Coventry, RI

Paul, I checked with my message log and it seems as if I have mixed up
your post with all OM cameras with another post from a Japanese
contributor (under the header "Manual focus SLR's") and in which the
OM-2S/P was omitted. Although I cannot find your post either it is
after all quite possible that you didn´t omit the OM-2S/P. It seems as
if my frustation this time over the treatment that this camera usually
is exposed to has blurred my vision somewhat. Please accept my
apology. It is always encourageing to see another satisfied OM-2S/P
user!

Per Nordenberg