[OM] HTML Format and File Attachment

Subject: [OM] HTML Format and File Attachment
From: "Tomoko Yamamoto" <tomokoy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1999 13:15:44 -0500
I just received the digest #693 which seems to have materialized in the middle
of the day by EST just because some people on the list were STILL sending their
post in the html format and there was an attachment to one of the posts.  These
html-formatted posts and any attachments (I thought the graphic attachment to
the list would be rejected automatically) would take up volumes of space in the
digest since the digest is compiled as text.

Please set your e-mail client software to plain text as default, then you won't
have to reformat each time you post to the list.

Thanks.

Tomoko Yamamoto
mailto:tomokoy@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.charm.net/~tomokoy/