[OM] OT: Lordly Companies and mass-WAR [sigh]

Subject: [OM] OT: Lordly Companies and mass-WAR [sigh]
From: Marko Vrabec <marko.vrabec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 1999 20:18:37 +0100
[head out of the trench]

>All I'll say on the topic is that the Mac should appeal to the same sort of
>person Olympus appeals to -- someone who isn't afraid to buck the crowd,

Umpf, I could never understand comparisons of our Sacred OM System to
either of the two toy-plastic ill-featured hyper-marketed computer
platforms. No, the real OM equivalent must be ... Silicon Graphics (and
they are even releasing OM2000 aka Visual PC this month :).

:P  , Marko (SGI user)

Linux... it must be like putting a spotmeter on Eos Rebel...

[going back in again in search for the nearest bomb shelter]