Re: [OM] Jumping the boat - was - Four new pictures

Subject: Re: [OM] Jumping the boat - was - Four new pictures
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1999 23:35:24 +0000
I for one don't have to admit any such thing.  Do these cameras
somehow guarantee better results than are achievable with an OM?
Technical jingoisim and such absolutism is pointless.

I have a Nikon F601 and a 4Ti.  I could easily point out the huge
technical superiority of the former over the latter.  In pure
technical terms it's no contest.  However, superior ergonomics and
elegant simplicity make the latter the 'better' camera for ME.

For you or someone else the Nikon or whatever might be the 'better'
camera, so go for it and enjoy.

Giles