Re: [OM] who is your favorite photographer?

Subject: Re: [OM] who is your favorite photographer?
From: Ken Norton <image66@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 1999 10:17:17 -0600
At 04:41 PM 1/6/99 +0200, you wrote:
>I know this is a little off topic, but I was wondering If any of you have
a favorite "idol"
>photographer.
>
>mine is John Shaw

Or maybe who and/or what has influenced you as an artist/photographer the
most?

As a photographer:  My father
As an artist:  Monet
Heavy influences by:  Ansel Adams, Picasso, John Shaw and others.
Key item that "trained" me as a photographer:  National Geographic.  I grew
up with them.

As far as a favorite photographer?  That keeps changing depending on my mood.

Ken

Kenneth E. Norton
Image66 Photography

image66@xxxxxxx