Re: [OM] OM Millenium Plans (Severely OT)

Subject: Re: [OM] OM Millenium Plans (Severely OT)
From: "John Petrush" <petrush@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 22:33:46 -0800
Y2K I'm not all that worried about.  But how many stock trading programs are
going to go belly up the day the DJIA goes beyond 10,000????  That'll be an
interesting day :-)

ROMC - stand outside the nearest brokerage with OM photographing weary stock
traders wonder what the heck went wrong......

John P
there is no "never" - just long periods of "not yet".
there is no "always" - just long periods of "so far"