Re: [OM] Re: OM-system lens handbook (was: Miscellaneous For Sale)

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: OM-system lens handbook (was: Miscellaneous For Sale)
From: Ken Norton <image66@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 1999 21:47:21 -0600
Oh, great.  First we had the question of how many versions of the 50/1.8
lens there were, now we have the question of how many versions of the
handbook we have.  My question is whether the covers are single coated (SC)
or multi-coated (MC)?  And is there a silver trim or black trim around the
edge.  Oh, and was the printing subcontracted to Cosina?

: )

Kenneth E. Norton
Image66 Photography

image66@xxxxxxx