RE: [OM] Baby Wright has arrived!

Subject: RE: [OM] Baby Wright has arrived!
From: "Shawn Wright" <swright@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 22:37:47 -0800
On 6 Jan 99, at 1:28, Rex Jackson wrote:

> > Labour was about 22 hours
>
> Man, that's amazing. I had a really cheap flight to Tokyo in October (Tampa
> to Atlanta to Chicago to Seoul to Narita) that took around 22 hours and I
> was completely exhausted when I got there. And most of that time I spent
> watching movies or sleeping!!!
>
> Geez...

Actually, our first was closer to 36 hours, mostly without drugs. But this one
was much more painful, at least until the epidural was applied a few hours
before birth.

> Congrats, man, but that's enough to make me question the value of
> reproduction. ;-)

There's no question whatsoever in our mind! :-))

ps: I'm not really back, just downloaded 650 messages and am replying to a
few at random...

Shawn & Janis Wright
swright@xxxxxxxxx
http://Zuiko.sls.bc.ca/~swright