Re: [OM] Just how extensive is the T- Series? (brought on by seeing my f

Subject: Re: [OM] Just how extensive is the T- Series? (brought on by seeing my first ...
From: "Terry and Tracey" <foxcroft@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 22:20:00 +1100
That's correct. Have a look at the panel. All it does is drive the switch to
manual when you insert it for TTL operation. And, with the T32, it allows a
guide number of 16 for macro work.
 In manual, with a non TTL flash setup (manual camera, or auto in manual) it
puts out full power. If the camera is TTL flash and selected to auto, the
flash puts out full power, and the camera turns it off.

Foxy