Re: [OM] Baby Wright has arrived!

Subject: Re: [OM] Baby Wright has arrived!
From: Ken Norton <image66@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 1999 08:46:44 -0600
At 06:32 PM 1/7/99 +1100, you wrote:
>Should I ... shouldn't I ...
>
>I don't want to be a pain in the neck - after all, I generally find the list
>interesting and a pleasant change from work.  But why is it necessary for
>members to respond to the good news of the baby's arrival to the mailing
list.
>How many members are there on the list?  What if everyone did this?

Havin recently been on the receiving end of a bunch of congrats, let me say
that they are all appreciated.  I saved them (from both Allison's birth and
Mackenzie's), printed them and are in the kids' scrapbook.  It's so nice to
know that there is a list in this internet universe where we feel like we
have an extended family throughout the world.  These messages may appear
repetitive and dull to some, but to those of us who may be many miles
(kilometers) from family, they are greatly appreciated.  It is occasions
like this that makes the Olympus list such an island of humanity in this
crazy internet world.

Big time congradulations to the Wrights.  Shawn, it will be months before
you see the backside of your eyelids.  Be proud, be happy and love that
wife of yours.

Ken Norton