RE: [OM] Trip 35 Info

Subject: RE: [OM] Trip 35 Info
From: Dave Bulger <dbulger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 1999 22:07:38 -0600
>All,
>
>I'm the new owner of an old Oly Trip 35.  I wanted a camera I could
carry around in the glove box of my car and I had heard good things
about the Trip 35.  I do, however, have some questions that I can't
seem to get answered on the web anywhere.  I'm hoping someone here is
a Trip expert...

Sorry that I can't help you with your questions, but maybe you don't
know about The International Tripographic Society? The address to
their site is http://users.cybercity.dk/~bse6095/index.htm .
Unfortunately there is not much to read yet since they've just started
this site. BTW, my mother has a broken Trip 35, but I think it's
fixable.

Actually, I've logged on to the site and requested info for membership.  They
want your snail mail address and the serial number of the Trips you have.
Their site is up and operational, but with nothing in it as yet.  We'll see.

They say that they're hot for pics shot with the Trip 35 for their gallery, for
those of you looking for display space on the web...

Dave

<<application/ms-tnef>>