Re: [OM] Focal Length Shift Due to Floating Elements?

Subject: Re: [OM] Focal Length Shift Due to Floating Elements?
From: PCACala@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 02:56:59 EST
ALEXSCIFI writes:

> Someone posted an email recently that stated the 50F2.0 Zuiko macro had a
>  focal length of 40mm at it's closest focusing point

That was me, based on a Popolar Photography lens test.  They either didn't
test the others, or they didn't test at close focusing distance.  To the best
of my knowledge, that information has never been published.  If someone knows
how to calculate it, it would make a great trivia question down the road!

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV