Re: [OM] Battery drain & used body testing

Subject: Re: [OM] Battery drain & used body testing
From: Lars Haven <lhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 1999 21:25:30 +0100
Hello Mica,

Welcome to the list.

On battery drain, the collective knowledge of the list members
is to use silver oxide type 357. They last a long time and will
spare you a low of worries. The OM4 has a higher drain than the
OM4Ti, but you can buy a lot of 357s for $300. In my OM4Ti they
last at least 9 months (I have yet to experience burnt out batteries)

As for testing the shutter, I will shamelessly plug my own web page.
The direct link is: http://isa.dknet.dk/~lhaven/Shuttertest.html

Regards
Lars
--
Lars Haven  <mailto:lhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxx> http://isa.dknet.dk/~lhaven
"When writing about women, one must dip one's pen in a rainbow"