[OM] FS: Olympus 24mm f3.5 Shift lens

Subject: [OM] FS: Olympus 24mm f3.5 Shift lens
From: Pablo Mendoza <MendozaP@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 1999 16:10:10 -0500
Hello y'all,

        I have been looking at your archives for about three weeks and enjoyed
the discussions.  Pretty insightful stuff.

        Anyway, I'm a Nikon user who got it into my head a few years ago that I
would have a number of shift lenses.  I have a 28mm f3.5 Nikkor, which I
use for everything architectural and has proven to be really useful for
landscapes.

        I have a Canon 35mm f2.8 Tilt/shift converted to Nikon F mount that I
really use primarily for the tilt feature on buildings and art work.

        I purchase an Olympus Zuiko 24mm f3.5 shift lens a number of years
back, in hopes of converting it to Nikon F mount. Actually, I've used a
24 Shift that had been converted to the Canon FD mount by a friend on
his F1n system.

        Well.  I've had this lens for about three years, and have never gotten
around to this project of converting the lens.  So I have this Olympus
lens that I don't use and now just having relocated from Southern
California to the Midwest, could really use the money.

        I want to know if anyone out there is interested in purchasing this
lens.  It is in mint condition, inside the Olympus lens case, with
caps.  I'm thinking of selling it here for what I paid, which is $1200.
This would include shipping of course, via any method you so desire.

        If anyone is interested, that would be great.  If you actually live
near Columbia, MO, it would be wonderful to meet in person for the
exchange and inspection.

        Anyway.  Thanks for the great archives.  And I hope to hear from
someone.

Pablo Mendoza
MendozaP@xxxxxxxxxxxx