Re: [OM] Tomoko's Photos

Subject: Re: [OM] Tomoko's Photos
From: "Tomoko Yamamoto" <tomokoy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 1999 10:30:13 -0500
Denton Taylor wrote on 1999 17:16:20 -0500:

>Hi Tomoko:
>I like those photos, especially the autumnal pair.
>I think your site tho has a Y2K problem :-)
>It says...

>>First Displayed:December, 1999; Last Update: January 8, 1999 >>

Thanks, Denton.  I fixed my date problem and updated the update date to today.
:-)

I have added another of my reflections photos last night.  I am having an
exhibit of these and other photos, yet to be uploaded, at BTG, a corporation in
Fairfax County, Virginia through the Corporate Arts Program of the Arts Council
of Fairfax County.  If you live in Virginia near D.C., you have an opportunity
to see these photos as  Ilfochrome prints.  If interested, contact the Arts
Council at 703-642-0862 or e-mail tmcmahon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx .  Since the Arts
Council handles the sale for this exhibit, you could use your credit card for
purchase if so interested.

For these photographs in my "reflections" gallery, I used Zuiko 100mm/2.8,
135mm/3.5 and 200mm/5 lenses with my OM-4T on a tripod.  In order to write my
essay on "Blue Dreams", I checked my original slide and three other shots I made
on the same composition.  The one I chose was 1/3 stop underexposed from the
metered value.  The film was Kodakchrome 64.  For the later photos I have
switched to Fuji Velvia or Provia.  Why I switched is a long story, but
essentially I found out that I could not get Kodakchrome processed in Austria
when I was there in 1992.

Tomoko Yamamoto
mailto:tomokoy@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.charm.net/~tomokoy/