Re: [OM] 50mm f/3.5 macro

Subject: Re: [OM] 50mm f/3.5 macro
From: PCACala@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 1999 13:37:14 EST
Matthias writes:

> What kind of dud of this lens have you tried, Gary (Reese), to post such a
>  slating on that internet site ?)

Hum, you must be talking about a evaluation I posted on the Internet prior to
my joining the OM List.  If I recall, I posted there the very same comments
about a 50mm f/3.5 that I once owned vs. one I just tested, belonging to
another list member.  The performance of both were the same, leading me to
believe that they are real lens traits as opposed to sample variations.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV