[OM] Elite Chrome 100 question (minimal OM-4 content :-)

Subject: [OM] Elite Chrome 100 question (minimal OM-4 content :-)
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 1999 00:21:32 +0100
I bought today, in an impulsive mood, a couple of Elite Chrome 100 films.
Never used this film before. Does anyone have to share any experiences about
this film?
Would it be someones choice for fashion photography?
If everything else fails, I might be willing to take a double risk here and
consider putting a roll in my poorly designed (vomit, vomit) OM-4Ti, and do
some (shiver, shiver) *bracketing* tests...

(flame shields activated to maximum power)

Hanz (Autorized Zuiko & Olympuz Zystem Uzer)