Re: [OM] [Off-topic] Baby Wright has arrived!

Subject: Re: [OM] [Off-topic] Baby Wright has arrived!
From: RK <rk1@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 1999 13:42:35 +0530
I agree entirely. I genuinely felt happy for the Wrights even though I've never
seen them and am not likely to either- I stay at almost the opposite corner of
the globe from where Shawn does!
I had also decided to stay off this particular topic as I knew it would be
controversial; however, concern for bandwidth should not obscure feelings of
basic humanity and what can be more basic than the birth of a child.
Just my 2 cents. Sorry if I've stepped on any toes.
RK