RE: [OM] In defence of the OM-4

Subject: RE: [OM] In defence of the OM-4
From: "Rex Jackson" <rexjackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 04:34:07 -0500
http://www.mindspring.com/~rexjackson/

HA!

Yes. I owned an A-1 back when I had my original OM-2n. Not only was that
display a beast, but I had both the OM-2n and A-1 bench tested at the 1979
Tampa Tribune Photo Expo at the (now torn down) Curtis Hixon Center and the
guys in the booth thought the printout from my A-1 was so funny that they
hung it up for the rest of the day. I never felt safe trusting the
auto-exposure on the A-1 again.

-Rob