Re: [OM] 357 batteries

Subject: Re: [OM] 357 batteries
From: Wolfgang Theissen <wtheissen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 21:00:08 +0100

>Hello Wolfgang,
>SR44, which I found, says ALKALINE on it.???????
>
>--
>Regards,
>Alexander

Hello Alexander,

in all publications and website´s I found that the IEC type SR44 seems to
be silver oxide cell, but however I am not the master of the batteries but
found some information about the capacity of the cell type SR44 of some
manufacturers (all of them silver oxide types):

Manufacturer            Battery Name            Capacity
VARTA (german)  V76PX                   145mAh
Kodak                   KS76                    160mAh
Duracell                D301/357                165mAh
Duracell                MS76                    180mAh

It might help to choose the one with the highest capacity.

Wolfgang